Back Automotive logistics and supply chain solutions
The automotive industry is exposed to continuous change. Nowadays, trends like autonomous driving, connectivity, shared mobility and powertrain electrification are of particular importance. This scenario requests manufacturers to revise their supply chain in order to lead these changes.
At Kuehne+Nagel, we put at your service the resources and expertise required to face the traditional automotive logistics challenges as well as the requirements from the new mobility era.
The life cycle of a vehicle is complex. Our specialised solutions and experts can support you in each stage of this cycle.
- KN Finished Vehicle Logistics is our service specialised in complete built units (CBU), prototypes and finished vehicles. Rely on our expert and confidential service led by dedicated teams and our Automotive Solutions Centers in Atlanta, Dubai, Stuttgart, Shanghai and Sao Paulo.
- KN BatteryChain is our end-to-end solution to master the challenges created by the increasing demand for lithium batteries.
- Inbound Logistics to supply domestic and international car production sites for efficient manufacturing, including customs clearance and distribution.
- Production Logistics specialized in on-time delivery for highest quality sub- and pre-assembly, kitting, line feeding and other warehousing services.
- After-Sales Services using automated equipment to ensure that dealers receive the service parts necessary to keep customers satisfied.
- Packaging Services, from wood to temperature controlled, our packaging solution center will make sure to provide the best solution.
- Tire Logistics, we allow tire manufacturers to focus on production while receiving support in warehousing and distribution.
- Reverse Logistics for efficient and timeliness collection of returnable units and goods under warranty, including repair and maintenance services.
Contact our experts today to learn more about how Kuehne+Nagel can support your business success.
Partner with us and get value across the entire life cycle of your automotive business.