Seaexplorer combines up-to-date service information with the sea logistics expertise of Kuehne+Nagel.
At Kuehne+Nagel, we have created such a tool: Seaexplorer is an innovative platform that combines standard information on sea freight services and routings, with sophisticated comparative data to help you choose the best option for your business needs. Whether you are looking for the fastest service to move your cargo from A to B, the service that has the best rating in terms of reliability or simply the service with the lowest CO2 emissions, seaexplorer can provide you the best options.
Choosing an environmentally friendly transport solution is an important step towards sustainability in shipping. Big data and predictive analytics enable us to accurately measure and offset our carbon emissions, allowing us to offer you full visibility of your shipping-related emissions through seaexplorer. Use seaexplorer to actively reduce the carbon footprint of your supply chain and contribute to sustainable global maritime transportation.
- Make faster, better informed decisions based on real-time vessel positions and port-to-port transit times
- Reach your markets faster by choosing routing options that optimise for speed
- Reduce your environmental impact by choosing ocean freight shipping options with lower emissions
- Optimise your inventory levels and lead times using accurate transit time information with average arrival delay
- New: Immediately identify incidents (severe weather conditions, vessel problems and port disruptions) that may affect your supply chains with our alert function
Our partnership with team Malizia
Team Malizia is a yacht racing team. Together with them, Kuehne+Nagel is dedicated to a sustainable future and is contributing to the health of the oceans by reducing global CO2 emissions.
Seaexplorer visualises the carbon emissions of seagoing vessels worldwide, enabling customers to choose the service with the lowest CO2 emissions.
Team Malizia also measures the CO2 emissions in the ocean during the race. Thus, as a symbol of the partnership, the sailing yacht was christened "seaexplorer - Yacht Club de Monaco".